Welcome! You've been invited to participate in the Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT) on behalf of your nonprofit organization.
Your organization has the opportunity to assess its effectiveness using TCC Group's CCAT. The CCAT is a survey-based organizational assessment tool designed to help your nonprofit identify its organizational strengths and challenges in order to strategically grow as an organization. Click here to find out more about the CCAT.
The person leading this assessment process for your nonprofit has invited you to participate in this assessment because you have valuable insight. We hope you'll take the time to complete the survey and engage in this process with your organization - your group's assessment won't be complete without your response!
The survey takes about 40 minutes to complete, and your responses are completely anonymous. You can follow the instructions below to get started with the assessment. Thanks for your participation!
Step 1: Log in to the Online CCAT Survey Portal
- You will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome to the CCAT” which contains a link to activate your account. This link is unique to your account. Click the link in the email, and follow the prompts to set a password. Then, log in with your email address and the password you've chosen.
- If you have been notified that you’ll be taking the CCAT assessment but have not received an email with your activation link, please check your spam/junk folders, and notify CCAThelp@tccgrp.com.
- Once you've activated your account, you can access the CCAT anytime at: https://app.verticalchange.com/login. Your username is the email address your welcome email was sent to.
Step 2: Take the CCAT Survey
- To begin the CCAT survey, click the "Start" button next to Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT).
- The survey takes about 30-40 minutes to complete. It is not necessary to complete the survey in one sitting. If you need to attend to other tasks, you can log out, and the CCAT will save your information. Log back in at https://app.verticalchange.com/login.
- Once you've completed the survey, you'll have the opportunity to review any questions you skipped. Be sure to click the final "submit" button!
- Please note: the CCAT survey is not meant to be taken on a mobile device. We are currently in process to make this feature available.
Other questions? Please contact our CCAT Help Desk at CCATHelp@tccgrp.com.