Thank you for your interest in participating in TCC Group's Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT) Facilitator Certification Program!
This certification program is designed for nonprofit consultants and organizational development professionals looking to add the CCAT to their consulting toolkit. Certified CCAT Facilitators provide expert guidance to a nonprofit's leadership in order to contextualize the CCAT report and translate the results into meaningful organizational improvement.
The CCAT Facilitator Certification Program consists of three parts: virtual training webinars, shadowing CCAT interpretation sessions, and conducting a CCAT interpretation session. Completing the certification process requires an estimated 10-12 hours. See below for more details on the certification process and requirements.
- Virtual Training Webinars
The virtual training webinar series consists of three 2-hour webinars. Attendance at all three webinars is required to complete the certification process.
- Shadowing CCAT Interpretation Sessions
The best way to understand a CCAT interpretation session is to listen to a certified consultant conduct a session. All participants will be required to listen to 2 interpretation sessions, which are provided as recordings to participants.
- Conducting a CCAT Interpretation Session
To complete the certification process, the facilitator will conduct a CCAT interpretation session with a nonprofit organization, shadowed by a TCC Group consultant, and participate in a 30-minute debrief following the call to receive feedback on the session. TCC Group consultants are also available for "pre-brief" sessions with participants to answer questions and review certification criteria in advance of the interpretation call.
- Participate in 6 hours of online training.
- Conduct a CCAT interpretation session with one nonprofit organization, being shadowed by a TCC Consultant. You will also receive a meeting before you interpretation to answer any questions you may have, and will also be debriefed on your performance after your CCAT Interpretation.
- Participants should have a nonprofit organization in mind to participate in a CCAT assessment and interpretation session prior to beginning the certification course.
If you are interested in becoming a Certified CCAT Facilitator, please click here.
Questions? Email us at CCAThelp@tccgrp.com.